May 10, 2011

Parsley for Breakfast


I got up early this morning and took advantage of the crisp, cool spring weather.  It was light out, and the sun was just beginning to peek over the mountain.  That's my favorite time of day.  


Last year's parsley is vibrant and lush.  A few handfuls along with some apples, carrots, lemon and ginger makes a delicious and healthful breakfast.  That's what I'm having this morning.


I've been juicing for several months and am quite happy with my machine.  There are many out there and the prices vary greatly.  After watching this video, I decided to purchase the Omega 8005.  It's a masticating juicer that is moderately priced, pleasant to use, and super easy to clean.  You can read more about the pros and cons of different types of juicers here.


Wishing you a beautiful, sunshine-filled day!