May 31, 2010

Trying Something New

We've been busy. Remember I mentioned that hubby's been working on some things for a little square-foot garden? Well every thing's in place, most of the squares have been planted, and we're already witnessing some sprouting and growing. The garden includes tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, cucumbers, radishes, beets, slow-bolting lettuce, bush beans, parsley, basil and a variety of zinnia. These Easter Egg radishes sprouted in no time. All of our springtime veggies are getting tired and I already miss snipping spinach for my morning green smoothie. For now though, we're thoroughly enjoying nurturing the many new plants in this trial square-foot garden of ours.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely and completely am in love with your garden! I haven't given the square foot garden a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Garden is my dream. I hope I can closely copy it on my own (smaller) property.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made me smile. If you have a question please send me an email so I can be sure to reply.