July 2, 2010

Summer Studio Tour :: 2

There's a studio tour going on and I've decided to join in the fun.  Heather, at Beauty That Moves, is hosting and this is week two.  Once per week, Heather will post photos of creative things happening in her studio and she's invited others to do the same.  She even created a pretty little button for us to place in our sidebar that links to her studio posts.  Beauty That Moves is a lovely, peaceful place to visit.  Her words are inspiring and she shares delicious, healthful recipes.  Her Grain Salads post is one of my favorites.  If you've never visited before, I'd highly recommend you do :: you'll leave feeling refreshed.

I'm a little late to the party but I'll just jump right into week two with a few photos of what I've been doing and a few words to go with the photos.  


  

Deciding how to quilt this friendship star quilt.


Admiring this piece of Tana Lawn that used to live at Purl Soho and now lives with me :)

 

Adding a smidgen more embroidery love to this thrifted piece and previewing fabric to coordinate.

If you'd like to see other studio tours, just click on this button:

tweet

and then scroll down to the bottom of Heather's post.   There you'll find a list of particpants and loads of inspiration.  Have fun!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made me smile. If you have a question please send me an email so I can be sure to reply.