May 22, 2010

Sewing

It's a great day for gardening, but I've been missing my sewing room lately. So, the three of us are nestled in, hoping to finish a quilt that's been in the works for quite some time. It's coming right along :: just three more blocks to construct and a couple of rows to sew together.
I didn't plan this quilt at all. It started with this one little block and has grown from there in tiny snippets of time.
I feel very unsettled when I don't allow time for creating. Sometimes weeks will go by and I realize I've only passed through my sewing room with a vacuum in hand. That's what's been happening lately.
So today, the housework and gardening can wait. We're sewing!!

1 comment:

  1. Good choice!
    I expect to see a finished quilt top sometime very soon. Quilting is more fun than cleaning and your two pals seem to agree.

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made me smile. If you have a question please send me an email so I can be sure to reply.