July 23, 2009

Perseverance

I'm trying to learn to knit. I know the basics, and I can make a mean dishcloth (this one's the Wedding Washcloth made from organic cotton), but if it's anything other than a square, than I'm in trouble.
You may have seen this little sweater before. I started it last fall. Everything was going great until I got to the neckline and then something bad happened. I stuffed it back into the knitting bag and this project hasn't seen the light of day for almost a year. Well, I think I'm getting my knitting mojo back...and...I discovered YouTube. If you're interested, here's a list of several different knitting tutorials that can be found on YouTube and there are many, many others. So, I'm going to sit in front of my computer and trudge along on this sweater until I get it just right. Perseverance people, perseverance.