March 21, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I've got some serious spring cleaning to do this week! I am going to dig down deep and be very responsible :: do what needs to be done! Well, it's not exactly what you might think of when you imagine spring cleaning, but it's sort of similar to spring cleaning.....kind of..... Alright, let's just call it Spring Cleaning Sewing. There's a pile of unfinished projects in my sewing room closet that are begging to be completed. That's why I'm just going to have to force treat myself to a whole week of being chained to hanging out with my sewing machine. There's a summer table runner to finish, some pieced tops to sandwich, quilt and bind, and some pillows to put together.

It's going to be an exhausting incredibly fun week! What are you working on?

1 comment:

  1. Is this a treadle machine or one that is working with a spinning hand wheel? I have a treadle machine, but it's not working right now. The belt (or strap, don't know what it is called exactly) needs to be shortened. Waiting for "Weekend Sewing" to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made me smile. If you have a question please send me an email so I can be sure to reply.