April 3, 2011

We're Sorry


It seems we took a little catnap.  Life started to move too quickly and we had to catch our breath.  That happens every now and then around here.



We're confused about the season.  Spring had sprung, but it's being finicky now.  Inside, the violets and Christmas cactus are blooming and the fresh white daisies have been spreading cheer for weeks.


Outside, color is beginning to creep into the landscape.  Some lettuce was planted in the garden and it looks like Peter Rabbit and his family have enjoyed a few meals.


I got a little lazy over the winter and let some healthy habits fall by the wayside.  When this happens I seem to lose control in other areas too.  I took some time to regroup and get a fresh start.  Spring is good for that, isn't it?  So many exciting things are happening here in the next several months and I'm ready to dive right in.  There's a wedding in about four months, and a brand new home for the newlyweds.  There's a quilt that's in the planning stages right now :: it's a group project and I can hardly wait to give you a sneak preview.  We're dressing some windows and hanging some shelves and doing a little spring organizing.  If you're reading this, thank you for sticking with me.  It's good to be back.  

P.S.  Hi Wanda, my Maine friend.  Your emails warm my heart. :)