February 24, 2011

My Go-To Breakfast


Does this look like dessert?  It tastes like dessert but it's not.  It's my current go-to breakfast.    This bowl of goodness is so delicious I find myself thinking about it before I go to bed.  I usually have the ingredients on hand:
  • Greek yogurt
  • Frozen Maine blueberries
  • Raw walnuts
  • A light drizzle of honey if you're feeling really indulgent (I do suggest you try it)
If the blueberries are mixed in straight from the freezer the end result is an amazing, thick frozen yogurt consistency.  That's nice sometimes.  More often, I'll let the blueberries defrost a little while I'm doing my morning routine.  So simple yet so good.

What's your go-to breakfast?


Today I'm Smiling.......
because I had a free hour to straighten up my sewing room.