December 4, 2010

A Glimpse of the Season


December's upon us and it's beginning to feel like the holidays.  We somehow managed to keep last year's Christmas Cacti alive and they're overflowing with gorgeous blooms.  Drought-tolerant indoor plants are one of my favorite things. And speaking of favorite things.......



A friend in our neighborhood hosted a "Favorite Things" party.  If you're familiar with Oprah's annual holiday show, you know what I mean.  Each person who attended brought their favorite thing to share.  If it was a small item you could bring one for each guest, if it was larger, just one.  Names were drawn, gifts were shared, and by the end of the evening we were introduced to an array of new "things", each one special to someone in the room.  There were favorite wines, magazines, appetizers, music collections, cleaning products, panties from Victoria Secret, and flannel sheets to name a few.  I shared my absolute favorite organic lip balm ::  White Chocolate Mint by Terressentials and thought you might like to know about it too.  I'm lucky enough to find this product locally but there's an online shop as well.  It's definitely one of my very favorite things.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made me smile. If you have a question please send me an email so I can be sure to reply.