July 11, 2011

First Day of School


I'm embarking on a new adventure today, stepping outside of my comfort zone and trying something new.  I'm a student once again, deepening my understanding of the relationship between food, lifestyle and optimal health.


This lavender-filled heart was a gift.  It was included in the box I received containing textbooks and program materials.  What a lovely special touch that was.  For the next year, I'll be learning to listen to my body and to treat it more respectfully.  I'll sharpen my skills for preparing nutritious meals made with healthy whole foods.  I'll pay attention to my lifestyle and learn tools for creating and maintaining balance.  I'm overflowing with excitement about what the future holds and am looking forward to sharing my newfound knowledge with others who are interested in learning. 


This first day of school is a little different from those past.  I'm feeling passionate and hungry for knowledge, with a certainty that today is the beginning of something very special.