January 5, 2011

The Cutest Little Sewing Basket Ever


Every once in a while my mom and I steal away an hour or so in a nearby antique shop.  We usually just browse, but sometimes a special treasure finds its way home with us.  That's what  happened a few weeks ago when I spotted the cutest little sewing basket ever.


I knew it was special when my heart skipped a beat and I noticed I was holding my breath.  That's pretty normal, isn't it?  I mean....look inside...it has it's own built-in spool holder.


I even knew exactly what this gorgeous basket would hold (if it happened to belong to me).  But there were more treasures to see so I moved along, pretending all the while that I really didn't need this vintage treasure.  

A few weeks ago I spotted the cutest little sewing basket ever.  Today it holds the makings of my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt.  

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that little basket. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made me smile. If you have a question please send me an email so I can be sure to reply.