January 13, 2010

Sweet

I'm a peanut butter and chocolate kind of girl. When dreaming of the perfect dessert, those two ingredients definitely come to mind. I've been known to eat a slice of Adam's Peanut Butter Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory as my meal. And, I can tell you that our local golf club restaurant makes an amazing peanut butter pie. We don't belong to the club, I just eat their pie. Don't even get me started on the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. They're the absolute perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. A couple of years ago I came across this recipe for a no-bake cookie and I've been making it ever since. It's made with all natural ingredients, two of which are peanut butter and chocolate, so it has to be good, right? This is the type of recipe that's a great substitution for the more sinful alternative even though it still falls under the "every now and then" category.

:: Sweet ::