November 2, 2009

A Weekend of Birthdays

Wow! What a fun weekend that was. It started with a coffee date on Friday morning with my friend Kate. And then, a little get-together Friday evening with friends. Dawn made these birthday cupcakes for me. Aren't they festive? She knows I love cupcakes and these were delicious :: moist and very chocolaty!! Mike made his yummy signature crab dip. We were having such a nice time together I forgot to take more photos. Darn.

On Saturday, our son Matt and his very cute girlfriend Rachel came to visit. Hubby treated me to a birthday dinner out at a very nice "new to us" restaurant. The kids don't always look like this :: just on Halloween and when I'm fiddling with this neat little free photo editor.

Sunday was my mom's 70th birthday. She wanted to spend the day sewing with her girls so that's exactly what we did. Well, we also went to lunch, did a little birthday shopping and ate cake.

It was definitely a fun-filled weekend of birthday celebrations.
*************