November 7, 2009

Paper or Cloth?

There hasn't been much sewing going on here lately :: it's something that's been at the bottom of the priority list and at the top of the wish list. I cut out these napkins a week ago (leftover fabric from quilt above) and finished them up last night. A friday evening of sewing.....ahhhh......it was nice. This is such a great "quickie" project that's pefect for filling the need for a little creativity. And then I decided to have some folding fun, courtesy of this site.

:: Fleur de Lys Goblet Fold ::

The next one is my favorite. It looks like more than one napkin, doesn't it?

:: French Napkin Fold::

:: Pyramid Napkin ::

The instructions are easy to follow and each step is paired with a photograph. Hmmm...I think my Thanksgiving table's going to have some fun and spiffy folded napkins this year. How about you, paper or cloth?

1 comment:

  1. oooh! love that quilt! So soothing and autumnal in color!
    xo m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made me smile. If you have a question please send me an email so I can be sure to reply.