May 17, 2009

Pedicure or Lack Thereof

Most of the time my feet are in desperate need of attention. I am on them most of my waking hours :: walking, gardening, running, cooking or doing household tasks. I really should have regular pedicures but I have issues with being pampered by strangers (I really don't even like getting my hair cut - I know, I have issues). So, I do my own pedicures every once in a blue moon. I used to use this on my cracked heels (I've spared you the gorey heel photos): Until my friend Dawn introduced me to this fabulous product: Do you know about the PedEgg? It's works exactly like this Microplane kitchen tool:

Except it has a handy dandy little compartment to catch all of the "shavings". Ew, kind of gross when you say it out loud.

I absolutely love this little PedEgg. I got mine at Ross Dress For Less (I had to say it Dawn) for $6.99 and I think they retail for about $10.00. If you are interested in seeing it in action you can watch this YouTube NBC News review. Your feet will thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I've been using the PedEgg for the past year. Can't believe the difference it's made in my feet! Btw, they sell replacement blades.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made me smile. If you have a question please send me an email so I can be sure to reply.