February 13, 2009

Nightstands

Here's what's on my nightstand at the moment.
Books
At any given time, I'm pouring over a handful of books :: all different kinds of books. I love books. These happen to be the ones that are on top of my nightstand right now.
Flowers
O.K. :: Flowers were on my nightstand for the photo because I love to see a beautiful photo, don't you? The reality is that my cats eat flowers so I can't really keep flowers on my nightstand. I have one place that I can keep flowers and that's about six feet up on top of my great room cabinet. But - I still have them because I love flowers.
Reading Glasses
Do you have reading glasses on your nightstand? I never used to have reading glasses on my nightstand, but now I do. I also have them in my sewing room, in my purse, in the library and scattered elsewhere through the house. It happened overnight.
What's on Your Nightstand??

2 comments:

  1. Oh glasses on the nightstand.... that happened a couple of years ago!! ... and i carry them around or look for them constantly these days! I really do need to invest in another pair!! Hope you enjoy "Water for Elephants". I read it back in the fall and REALLY enjoyed it. My nightstand overfloeth these days - and just like you it's varied :)

    Glad i stopped by - enjoyed your blog.

    P.S. Look for a pkg from me in the next week or so.... your my stitches & scissors swap partner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette,

    Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. I'm really looking forward to the fat quarter swap. It will be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made me smile. If you have a question please send me an email so I can be sure to reply.